Los Angles Gladiators, one of the two teams based in LA are seeking out applications for a new job opening for the team. The new position is that of a Social Media and Community Manager. They have listed out the duties of the position as well as the Job description.
We’re looking for an esports social media and community manager to engage with the team’s fanbase. The ideal candidate should be the VOICE for the team and be able to create original and interesting content for the team’s accounts and increase the follower count and overall engagement metrics.
Duties will include:
- Representing the team’s brand across different social channels in an engaging but professional manner
- Interacting with followers and influential esports community members in a genuine way
- Creating content that involves the team with relevant trends
- Live reporting on matches and results during game days
Join us as we expand our forces.
🔗 : https://t.co/ShqLS4zjtE pic.twitter.com/KchJgjRTAx
— Los Angeles Gladiators (@LAGladiators) March 6, 2018
- Motivated self-starter with strong time management capabilities
- Strong familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Snapchat, Discord, Hootsuite, Buffer
- Experience running social accounts (personal or professional) with 50k+ followers
- Understanding of appropriate brand behaviour and language on social media
- Familiarity with the esports community, particularly Hearthstone
- Preferred but not required: experience with customer service, public relations, Photoshop, gif-making
If you wish to apply for this position, you can send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source : Overwatchleague