One of the most anticipated events all year world is The Rocket League World Championships. The RCLS will see 10 teams competing in winning the cup and millions will be watching, in our guide, we’ll show you step-by-step how to watch the Rocket League World Championship Live!
The tournament will begin on the 24th of April at 12.00pm UCT and continue to the 26th of April when the tournament winner will be crowned.
This tournament features some of the biggest esports names around with some of the biggest esports teams, the Rocket League Championships should be an eventful one!
The teams will be competing for a prize pool total of over $400,000.
Last year, at the Rockey League World Championships 2019, Renault Vitality won the championship with G2 Esports coming second.
Follow our step-by-step guide below to watch the Rocket League World Championships!
How To Watch Rocket League World Championships 2020
- Visit Bet365.com via our link for free streaming!
2. Register a new account, deposit anywhere from £1 to £100 to get matched Bet Credits! (18+ Only, T&Cs apply)
3. Once you’ve registered a new account, make sure you visit the Homepage and visit the ‘Live Streaming’ section on the top menu, as seen below.
4. Finally, once you’ve found your way to the live streaming section, find the ‘Esports‘ tab and find ‘Rocket League World Championships‘ and find the match!
Rocket League World Championships Matches
- 100 Thieves vs. TSM: April 8th, 4PM ET
- Evil Geniuses vs. Cloud9: April 11th, 4PM ET
- Flyquest vs. Winner Match 4: April 12th, 4PM ET
- Third Place Match Up: April 18th, 4PM ET
- LCS Spring Split Championship: April 19th, 4PM ET