Fortnite Chapter 2 is now officially out and brand new challenges arise with a new Fortnite season. As with many challenges from Fortnite, the forthcoming set of goals was skipped until Fortnite’s weekly update. It helps us to start to brace ourselves for some difficulties, like finding Shadow Safe Houses in the game.
This is not a challenge until 9:30 a.m. Thursday, February 27, first and foremost. IS. IS. You will be able to jump in and deal with this later, but only know it won’t be live until the weekly missions go to Fortnite alive.
Last week some of the newer concepts introduced in Chapter 2-Stage 2, including Henchmen’s idea, were introduced to players in challenges. This week, SHADOW agents, another new faction introduced in Fortnite, are being infiltrated into some of the safe housing. Such characters, like the Henkers, aren’t pleased to see you in the game and strike you when you see them, so it’s best to be persistent or ready for a fight.
This is a choice, but also you can look for loopholes along the walls of different safe households to allow you to climb into and into the house unnoticed. However, whatever you decide to do, there will be a few NPCs that you will probably fight.
Fortnite Safe House Locations
- Jump into any game mode of Fortnite’s Battle Royale. I’d suggest Solo or Team Rumble, as it’s the best for challenges like these.
- You only need to find one safe house to complete the challenge, so refer to the map below and get to the easiest location.
- The safe houses look like any other structure in Fortnite, but will be guarded by many Henchmen.
- Either fight your way into one or find nearby garbage and bathrooms to hide in, as these will transport you into the house.
- Make sure to use vents to sneak in if you’re having trouble getting inside.