The Drodo Auto Chess International will kick off this coming Friday, October 25 at 10:00 a.m. SGT. It will take place on the 9th floor of Shanghai Super Brand Center, with 32 players from different regions playing for a massive $1,000,000 prize pool.
The winner is going to go home $450,000 richer, while the remainder of the prize money is going to be divided among the winners.
- 32 players divided into 4 groups
- Each group will have 3 rounds of games.
- Top 4 players from each group advance to the semi-finals
- Sixteen players are randomly divided into 2 groups (Group A and Group B) for 4 Auto-Chess game rounds.
- Top four players from each group advance to the grand finals
Eight finalists must participate in six rounds of Auto Chess games, where the player with the highest score will take home the first Drodo Auto Chess International championship.
Schedule for Drodo Auto Chess International
October 25 – 10:30 Group Stage
October 26 – 13:00 Semi-Finals
October 27 – 15:00 Grand Finals
[Auto Chess Invitational]
English Talent Lineup:
CLAYTAND, JOEL LARSSON, AXELTOSS, CAMMMYD, EXCOUNDREL
From October 25 to 27, go to the 9th floor of Shanghai Zhengda square to watch the matches and watch your favorite players in person. pic.twitter.com/uDymWnq4GP
— ImbaTV (@imbatv) October 21, 2019