EsportsJunkie’s team has compiled the Best Apex Legends Settings, these settings help improve performance and overall gameplay, sometimes performance can come down to your hardware of your PC, so be sure adjust your Apex legends settings to the best before upgrading parts.
In the Apex legends settings menu, you can gain yourself a real advantage over the competition in the Apex Legends world. Naturally, you have to refresh your tactical senses and aim and understand which hero is best suited for you, however, you will probably be far more likely to be on your top if your rig runs this game with a smooth buttery frame rate.
The options list should be ignored completely and Apex legends give you whatever settings if you start the game first. The concern is that it is possible to reduce the chances of survival by video settings with bad optimisation. The last thing you’d like is to lose a shootout while the game is stuttering around.
We’ve got this site protected if you’re new to Apex Legends and even if you have already fallen into the game for many hours, but need some simple advice to get your game up even further. Below, a compilation of all the best PC settings for Apex Legends is created to give you a nice FPS boost.
Best Apex Legends Settings 2021
Here is our list of the best Apex legends settings, we’ve tried and tested each and every settings combination and resulted in the fastest performance and overall FPS.
- Display: ‘Fullscreen’
- Resolution: ’1920×1080’
- Aspect Ratio ’16:9’
- Field Of View: ‘104’
- Color Blind Mode: ‘Off’
- Texture Filtering: ‘High’
- Model Detail: ‘High’
- Anti-Aliasing: ‘Off’
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: ‘Disabled’
- Texture Streaming Budget: ‘Insane’ (8GB VRAM)
- Effects Detail: ‘Low’
- Ragdolls: ‘Low’
- Impact Marks: ‘Low’
- Volumetric Lighting: ’Disabled’
- Dynamic Spot Shadows: ‘Disabled’
- Spot Shadow Detail: ‘Disabled:
- Sun Shadow Detail: ‘Low’
- Sun Shadow Coverage: ‘Low’
- Remove Apex Legends FPS Cap
By following this guide of the best Apex legends settings, you’ll find that your game will heavily increase with performance and FPS.
Apex Legends FPS Settings Cap
By removing the FPS cap, you can obtain as many frames as possible from your system and basically unlock the real potential of the modifications you have made in the above section.
It’s not a very detailed process, luckily. Here is how to do this: Open a Browser Click My Game Library Choose My Game Library Find Apex Legends. Right-click on it Select game assets Select Click Advanced Start Options If you are in command-line arguments, type + fps max unlimited click save. You must rock a loose frame rate, lovely stuff now.
Update the drivers for improved Settings
Sometimes it can be down to old graphical software when you notice a disappointing number of hits or stutters. It is important to keep drivers up-to-date as you can achieve the best possible results and keep your game running.
Both NVIDIA and AMD upgrade their drivers on a regular basis, so please check the Windows Update List, GeForce Experience, AMD Crimson and their official websites if a patch is skipped!
It refers to everybody’s Mac, modest and high end. Open the window It’ll probably tank your results-that is especially the fault of Google Chrome if you have a browser lined with a tab open while you’re playing.
Browsers use important memory that could be used for gaming, so make sure that you close it before you jump!
Best NVIDIA Graphic Settings for Apex Legends
- There are a few extra moves to increase the FPS in Apex Legends if you have an NVIDIA graphics card, you can take. We’re going to take you through the steps down below.
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel and navigate to “Manage 3D Settings”.
- Click on the “Program Settings” tab and find Apex Legends. If it’s not on the list, click “Add” and scroll down until you find it.
- Set “Maximum pre-rendered frames” to 1.
- Set “Monitor Technology” to “G-SYNC”. Note that this will only kick into gear if you’ve got a G-SYNC compatible monitor.
- Set “Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration” to “Single display performance mode”.
- Set “Power Management Mode” to “Prefer maximum performance”.
- Turn “Vertical Sync” off.
- Enable “Threaded Optimisation”.
- Set “Preferred Refresh Rate” to “Highest Available”.