We’re now in the eighth week of the Season 10 of Fortnite Battle Royale, and that implies a brand new patch is coming in the shape of the PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and portable devices update v10.31.
One week after the huge v10.30 update at Fortnite, Epic releases a much more streamlined update for v10.31, although it still contains some significant fixes and map amendments indicating the future of the famous royal title fight.
There have not been any new weapon, item or vehicle in the message screen for the second update in a row, but this doesn’t imply that no important modifications have been made to the match. There have been important modifications. The patch notes are fully displayed below.
Latest Fortnite v10.31 patch notes and updates – What’s New?
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Bug Fixes
- Resolved a Star Wand and AC / DC Pickax problem that did not do the expected harm.
- These pickaxes were re-enabled because this problem was fixed.
* Storm Circles will no longer stop at the previous places (in base and Arena types):
- Moisty Palms
- Greasy Grove
- Tilted Town
- Retail Row Bug Fixes
- Resolved a problem where Ziplines could have an unintended impact on competitors.
- Ziplines were re-enabled because this problem was fixed.
- Their damage to the Storm Surge limit will no sooner be excluded from the sum of their surviving players when a team is eliminated.
- Support-a-Creator licenses are now available for in-game real-money deals.
- More data will be accessible subsequent this week in a blog article.
- Please note: for any V-Bucks package, the revenue share will be applied to the Creator code entered when the V-Bucks from the package is spent.
*Fortnite Party Hub*
Connect on the go with Fortnite colleagues to keep the club going. See who’s web, catch up, and break-in on any site together. (Or just chat with your tone!)
- Would you like to stay in with colleagues while you’re out and about? Now you can take with you to the party! Check our FAQ here for more data.
- Multitasking* You can use two applications on endorsed iPads at once with this fresh function! Supported iPad versions include:
- iPad Pro* iPad (5th and latest version)
- iPad Air 2 and subsequent* iPad mini 4 and earlier
- All iPads will be able to change the screen orientation to reach Portrait Mode by allowing multitasking.
- Activate Rotate Lock on your iPad if you don’t want to perform in Portrait mode.
Changes in printing and storm round
The designers pledged in the days following up to the publication of v10.31 that modifications will be brought to both printing and storm rounds.
One of the main problems that presently plague construction is crosshair positioning, and how it can knock off which framework a user intends to edit.
An instance of this problem can be seen in the video below, courtesy of Reddit customer’ i2really.’ An Epic official stated in reaction to this problem that a solution would be introduced in the v10.31 version, so users can feel forward to something once the downtime expires.
As for the Storm, Epic verified that the ultimate match squares will no longer start in any of the map’s Rift Zones.
This arose after the Storm in Greasy Grove captured and eliminated participants because of the continuous dance of Taco Time that hindered their capacity to move out of buildings in order to get to safety.
Potential chart modifications As has been the situation for almost every one of them lately published applications, after the release of v10.31 this will probably concentrate on Dusty Depot, where a building has been constructed over the previous few decades that feels like a rocket launch pad, so this update could contribute to what’s already there.
It is also possible that the update might add a new Rift Zone with a special property, following the likes of Tilted Town’s no building rule or the ability of Moisty Palms to turn players into props when crouched.
Could we see more introduced in v10.31 to the Dusty Depot framework?
Possible transfer of Ziplines Ziplines was disabled home in Fortnite on September 6, after a mobility device problem was found.
Now, according to the Trello community page, a remedy will be included in the nex for this problem.