Fortnite Battle Royale competitors could quickly find their way through a number of difficulties in Week 6, Season 10, and great benefits are also available if data leaks prove correct.
With each significant update in Fortnite and Season 10, Epic Games have mixed the package with an updated challenge system.
The existing system splits into two sets of difficulties, however, the assumption is the same – the higher players count, the more benefits. The first list includes a brand-new Sc3pt3r Pickax and Yond3r Skin Stil-as shown below-to open up a prestigious range of activities.
The fresh package of tasks from Boogie Down, leaked with FireMonkey data miner, is anticipated to arrive for Weeks 6 in the Royal Battle.
Judging by the title, no one should be shocked if you use Boogie Bombs to your benefit to check out some of them too.
A total of 14 assignments have to be done, with the ordinary list of seven difficulties and seven additional assignments in the prestigious collection.
Let’s look at the complete list below.
Week 6, Season 10 Boogie Down challenges (normal)
- Hit an opponent with a Boogie Bomb (x2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants (x1)
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and an SMG (x1)
- Travel 100m while dancing (x100)
- Visit an oversized piano (x1)
- Destroy No Dancing Signs (x3)
- Dance in a B.R.U.T.E. in different matches (x3)
Week 6, Season 10 Boogie Down challenges (prestige)
- Damage an opponent affected with a Boogie Bomb (x2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants in a single match (x1)
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle, Pistol, and an Explosive Weapon (x1)
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball in an icy airplane hangar (x1)
- Play the sheet music at an oversized piano (x1)
- Dance after opening a supply drop in different matches (x3)
- Dance behind the DJ booth at a dance club with the YOND3R outfit (x1)
One of your YOND3R costumes will have to be dug out as well. While these challenge lists inform you all you have to do to complete them, let’s consider how many you need to finish to open the fresh products.
Fortnite Boogie Down challenge rewards
- 1 challenge completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 3 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 4 challenges completed – 5,000 XP
- 5 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 6 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 challenges completed – New Sc3pt3r Pickaxe
- 8 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 9 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 10 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 11 challenges completed – Emoji
- 13 challenges completed- 1,000 XP
- 14 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 15 challenges completed – New Yond3r Skin Style
In the near future, these challenges should be alive in Fortnite Season 10. We will surely let you know once they do!