Brigitte was the 27th hero announced in Overwatch a few days earlier. The new hero, who is related to Reinhardt as well as Torbjorn in some way; has now undergone roster changes. These changes are meant to reduce the effectiveness of the hero which is currently a bit too overpowered.
The changes involved are :
- Added a small delay before her shield drops after a Shield Bash.
- Added a vertical speed cap after Shield Bash.
- Please note that we are still tuning this value.
- Cancelling a melee swing renders you unable to melee again until it would have completed had it not been cancelled.
- Ultimate cost increased by about 30 percent.
- Decreased cooldown from two seconds to one-and-a-half seconds.
The Shield bash nerf will hit the hero the hardest as it was considered too overpowered by the Tracer and Genji gameplay style.