Dreamhack have initiated changes to their coaching rules. These rules will definitely affect several teams attending the upcoming Dreamhack Master Malmo.
– 4 timeouts per match for 30 seconds each. They can be used as teams see fit. No restrictions per half. Combined with freeze time, teams then have 50 seconds.
– Timeouts are not stackable and only one can be used at the time of calling a timeout.
– Coaches can talk for 20 seconds during freeze time.
– Coaches can talk for 60 seconds during half time.
– Everyone is muted during technical pauses.
– Unused timeouts will transfer to overtime.
– Coaches can talk for 30 seconds in half time going to overtime.
– Coaches can talk for 30 seconds in half time during overtime.