Last week Blizzard reveled some much needed changes coming to Overwatch.The current meta which favors tanks by a large margin is deemed to be extremely boring and counterproductive in nature. Blizzard had acknowledged the problem and their update released last week saw several changes to D’va and Ana’s Biotic Grenade.
This week there is a new update which adds more changes to the PTR. The changelogs can be read below
– Added some more line of sight checks towards the left/right of a potential hook target. This means it should be easier to hook someone who is sticking halfway out of a doorway, or behind a thin pole, etc. These checks are also used for the persistent line of sight check, so if a hook target moves behind a slim object like a stump or a lightpole, they won’t be released anymore.
– Hooked targets are now slowed heavily while they are stunned, even if they are in the air. This means if someone is strafe jumping away from you and you land a hook, they are a lot less likely to slide out of line on sight, breaking the hook.
– Fixed a bug that could allow you to hook someone and pull them behind you if you spun around before the hook landed.
– Biotic Grenade duration reduced from 5s to 4s
– Hack cooldown reduced from 12s to 8s
The main features of this post are the reductions in cooldown for Ana Biotic Grenade and Sombra’s hack
Source : Battle.net