ENCE has been an organisation that has always been amongst the top of the Tier 2 CSGO teams. There have been times when they have made a run for consistent performances and making deep runs in tournaments. However over time, they had players leaving the roster and results dropping.
They have now announced that they will be featuring a brand new lineup in 2017.
They had a bit too many players in 2016 as can be seen from the following lineup :
Their team roster in 2016 over the past several months :
- Miikka “suNny” Kemppi
- Niko “naSu” Kovanen
- Aleksi “Aleksib” Virolainen
- Tony “arvid” Niemelä
- Roope “tomsku” Simpanen
- Tom “stonde” Glad
- Aleksi “allu” Jalli
- Mikko “xartE” Välimaa
- Juho “Juhob” Lampinen
The results started off good but tapered towards the end of the year.
- 2nd ASUS ROG CS:GO Assembly Winter 2016
- 1st Operation: Kinguin #2
- 3rd-4th ESEA EU CS:GO Premier Season 21 LAN Finals
- 1st VStore.fi CS:GO Pro Tournament 2016
- 3rd Uprise Champions Cup Season 4
- 3rd-4th Operation: Kinguin #3
- 1st Peliliiga eSM Finnish Championship 2016
- 3rd-4th ASUS ROG CS:GO Assembly Summer 2016
- 2nd ESEA EU CS:GO Premier Season 22
- 1st IeSF World Championship 2016
- 2nd Nordic Championship 2016
The statement from ENCE management :
We are currently building a team for the 2017 season and believe that the roster will be completed before we move into the Christmas holidays. The first planned LAN debut for the 2017 season is at ASSEMBLY Winter 2017, organized in Helsinki Expo and Convention Centre from February 3rd to 5th.
There are different opportunities we are looking into for the roster to ensure that we build the best possible team that will be able to compete at a high level next year. We thank all our fans for the support that they have shown to us and hope that they will continue to do so as we take this next step.
Source : ENCE website